Treasure found!


I got back to the studio after the long lockdown. It was summers when I last shut the studio. Now, the season has changed. Its monsoons in Kerala now. The sketches that I pinned up on the boards have slight bend on the edges. Every thing that I touched in the studio is cold and I could sense the smell of moisture on the walls and the shelves. I thought Iwill clear up the shelves and happened to find the blue tub filled with the textured ceramic goodies that I made long back. This gave a smile on my face amidst all the pressure in my head about getting back to work. These pieces are somewhat a tiny part of my thoughts. The places I visited, things that I see around, the colors that caught my eyes and the seasons that change is clearly framed in these tiny pieces.

Comments

Popular Posts